We are all in this together
First of all, I want you to know that you are not alone. We are all in this together. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. And I didn’t always know this.
Have you ever lost hope? Felt like a victim of unfair circumstances? Looked outside of yourself for answers but nothing seems to help?
You (and your company) don’t need to be fixed
I know that, if you are struggling with what feels like an impossible situation or suffering from stress, anxiety, depression, or PTSD you might be feeling broken. And you would like to find peace of mind and know that you are OK just as you are.
I am so excited to share the principles of Health Realization with you
Because they literally saved my life and my teenage daughter’s life.
My life looked pretty awesome. I was a successful coach and consultant working from home so that I could homeschool my two daughters. My husband looked like a great partner with some anger and anxiety issues, but hey who doesn’t struggle with demons?
Then My Life Imploded. I learned that the man I had been with for 17 years was not who I thought him to be.
I was instantly a single mom dealing with the wreckage and trying to get my two daughters through it in one piece.
All of the tools and techniques that I had gained in my 20-year coaching career were not sufficient. I had my first panic attacks.
My psychological wounds were so severe that I thought people could see my soul bleeding.
I got stuck and could not let go of the past. Forgiveness seemed impossible. My daughter was stuck in severe depression. I was losing hope. The future looked bleak.
Then a miracle happened! A new friend in my new hometown introduced me to the Three Principles, discovered by Sydney Banks. I started having insights into how life really works.
Now, when I am feeling anxiety, self-doubt or fear, I realize that I have done one of two things:
- Gotten caught in my faulty human operating system and given life to negative thoughts.
- Taken on a job that is better done by my Mind (universal intelligence, God, choose your name)kno
- Carnegie Mellon University (MBA in finance)
- Newfield Network (CPPM, Certificate in Personal and Professional)
- University of Virginia (BA, Anthropology and International Relations)
Read testimonials from my Coaching Clients
I’ve started several companies and alternative education programs. I’ve learned as much or more from the ventures that didn’t succeed.
- Business strategy advisory and leadership coaching: 1999 – present
- Joyful Action Media – creating social mobile games to empower young people to form healthy relationships
- Big Life path – helped teens and young people launch projects that turn into careers.
- Alma Education International, created an online course on Self-Directed Learning, 2017.
- Consultant to SelfDesign Learning Foundation
- Created K-12 distance learning programs, parent learning circles and coaching program for self-directed learners.
- Designed two charter schools in California. Received grants of $500,000. (I couldn’t get them authorized, and that is a story that shows how difficult it is to innovate in the school system that is held hostage to textbook publishers and high stakes testing.)
- Raindancers, a self directed learning center
- Katuah Sudbury school, a democratic K12 school
- Boomerang, an online grocery company