Ever wonder why kids hate school? Kayli shares her experience of trying public school for the first time for 7th grade after self-directing her own education.
Some of the insider views that Kayli shares:
- Most school work is boring and seems pointless.
- Schools still focus on memorization and cramming information into kids.
- Bullying is mainly ignored by the adults.
- Sexual harrassment is rampant in middle schools but they aren’t doing anything about it.
- The teachers don’t seem to care about the kids. They just want the best test scores.